- 1 medium zucchini, finely diced *
- 3 small zucchini, grated *
- 1 c. chickpea flour
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds or black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. mild curry powder
- oil for shallow frying
- Place prepared zucchini into a medium mixing bowl and stir in the chickpea flour. Add water if necessary.
- Add chili sauce and poppy or sesame seeds. Sauté onions with a little oil and add to zucchini mixture.
- Add curry powder and mix. Drop mixture by spoonful into heated oil in skillet. Fry 1 – 2 minutes on each side.
* Substitute corn for corn fritters. To save time, you can prepare the mix ahead of time and store it in the fridge.