- 2 c. petite diced tomatoes
- 4 c. water
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 1 c. lentils, uncooked
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 c. potatoes, diced
- ½ c. carrots, sliced
- 2 ½ tsp. red curry powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 4 tsp. double-concentrated tomato paste
- puff pastry sheets, thawed, chilled until needed
- For filling, add all ingredients, except potatoes and carrots to a stockpot. Cook on medium for approximately one hour or until tender.
- Add potatoes and carrots 15 minutes before lentils are completely done.
- Sprinkle counter with flour. Prepare crust by rolling out a puffed pastry sheet. Cut out two circles about ½ inch bigger than the mini pie tins.
- Place one inside the pie tin. Add 1 cup of filling. Cover with second puff pastry circle and crimp the edges together.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.