- 2 large raw potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 c. warm water
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. chicken style seasoning
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 c cooked chickpeas or garbanzos
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package mock chicken strips
- 6 medium whole wheat tortillas, soft and warm
- Dissolve curry powder in 1/4 cup of the warm water. Set aside. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Add garlic and onion and saute until onions are translucent. Add curry and water mixture and cook until slightly thickened.
- Add potatoes and remaining water and cook until tender. Then add cooked chickpeas, mock chicken strips and chicken style seasoning. Simmer until thoroughly heated.
- Place some of the filling in the middle of a warmed tortilla, roll and fold ends up. Serve warm.