- 1+1/4 c. brown rice flour
- 1 tsp. Rumford baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 c. crunchy peanut butter, more if necessary
- 1/4 c. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 c. canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Place dry ingredients into a medium bowl and stir well. Make a well in the center and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir together until well mixed, adding more peanut butter as necessary.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick vegetable oil spray. Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls and flatten onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet before removing.