- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. ginger puree
- 1 tsp. oil
- 2 c. pumpkin or butternut squash, peeled, cubed and roasted
- 4 c. hot water
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. Thai red curry paste
- 4 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. salt
- almond cream *
- In a large saucepan, sauté onions and garlic in oil. Add red curry paste, honey, cayenne, ginger puree and chili paste.
- Add squash and water. Cook until hot. Using a hand blender, blend until smooth.
* To make almond cream, blend raw almonds with water until you have a thick creamy paste.