- 5 c. potatoes, cooked and diced
- 2 c. unsweetened soy milk
- 1/2 c. Tofutti better than sour cream
- 3 slices vegan cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp. cold water
- 1 – 17.3 oz. package puff pastry sheets
- Mix the cornstarch and cold water together and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine the soy milk, seasonings and vegan cheddar cheese and heat over medium heat just until it comes to a boil.
- Slowly stir in the cornstarch mixture and continue stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour into the cooked diced potatoes. Stir until blended and set aside until ready to use.
- Lay the puff pastry sheets on a counter that has been sprayed with vegetable spray. Cut each sheet into 12 pieces.
- Spray two muffin pans with vegetable spray. Take each small puff pastry square and stretch it to fit in the muffin tins.
- Put a ¼ cup of creamy potatoes in each tin. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the outside is golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle the tops with dill weed.