- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. finely chopped onion
- 1 c. finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 3 c. Silk original almond or soy milk
- 1 c. fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 c. Tofutti better than sour cream
- 1 c. chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. water
- 6 c. cooked angel hair pasta
- Mix cornstarch and 1/4 c. water. Set aside. Place 1/2 cup water in a medium skillet and add onions. Steam until onions are clear. Add mushrooms and cook a little longer.
- In a saucepan, heat almond or soy milk and seasonings until mixture begins to steam. Stir in cornstarch slurry and cook until thickened.
- Add spinach and cook until spinach is wilted. Stir in onions and mushrooms. Stir in Tofutti better than sour cream and serve hot over cooked pasta.