- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. cumin seeds
- 5 small onions, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 c. water, separated
- 1 1/2 c. raw cashews, separated
- 1 Tbsp. chicken style seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. sambar powder
- 4 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 c. vegetable broth
- 1 bag veggie meat pieces or 1 box tofu, cubed
- 5 c. cooked brown rice
- 1 head broccoli, steamed
- In skillet, heat coconut oil, cumin seeds, garlic and onions. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add water to cover, about 1 cup. Add 1 cup cashews, sambar powder, chicken style seasoning, yeast flakes and salt. Add veggie meat or tofu.
- In blender combine vegetable broth, 1/2 cup cashews, and some of the onion mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Place hot cooked rice in serving dish. Top with onion mixture and broccoli. Spoon sauce over the top.