- 1/4 c. unbleached white flour or brown rice flour
- 1/2 c. turbinado sugar or agave nectar
- 1/2 c. carob powder
- 1 Tbsp. soy flour
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 c. soy milk
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 8 whole wheat dinner rolls
- In a small saucepan, combine flour, sugar or agave, carob powder, soy flour, cornstarch, sea salt and mix well. Add canola oil and soy milk.
- Cook, stirring, until thickened and creamy, about 5 – 6 minutes. Chill until cooled. Cut a slice from the top of each dinner roll and hollow them out.
- Fill with cream filling and place the slice of the roll back on top.