Crash Hot Potatoes:
- 12 whole new potatoes
- salt to taste
- regular or sweet potatoes
- all-purpose seasoning to taste
- nutritional yeast flakes
- Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until fork-tender. Drizzle a baking pan with olive oil.
- Place potato on pan and crush with a potato masher or bottom of a bowl. Leave space between potatoes.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and salt to taste. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Turn and bake on the other side until crispy, about ten more minutes.
- For potato fries, cut potatoes into sticks or wedges. Spray potatoes with olive oil spray and sprinkle with seasonings of choice.
- Toss to coat well. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes, stirring and turning occasionally.