- 3/4 c. Earth Balance soy margarine
- 1 c. organic brown sugar
- 1/2 c. Turbinado sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 3 Tbsp. hot water
- 1-1/2 c. gluten free all-purpose flour or white wheat flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. cranberry Craisins, apple cherry flavor
- 1-1/2 c. pecan pieces, toasted
- 1-1/2 c. quick oats
- Cream margarine, brown sugar and turbinado sugar together, using hand mixer.
- Mix hot water and flaxseed together, and add to margarine and sugar mixture. Add vanilla.
- Add flour a little at a time, then stir in salt and quick oats, Craisins, and pecans.
- Drop by scoop or spoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 – 12 minutes.