- 1 c. cooked diced potatoes
- 2 + ¼ c. unsweetened soy or almond milk
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. seasoned salt
- ¼ c. cornstarch
- ¼ c. Tofutti Better than Sour Cream
- ½ c. vegan sausage-like crumbles
- In a medium size saucepan, heat 2 cups milk, sea salt, and seasoned salt on medium high until it begins to simmer.
- Mix the cornstarch with the remaining ¼ cup milk and add to the pan; continue stirring and heating until the gravy thickens.
- Mix the sour cream into the gravy until well blended. Add the diced potatoes and vegan sausage crumbles. Serve hot over biscuits.