- 6 Loma Linda Linketts
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. cornmeal
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 c. unsweetened original almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- Slice Loma Linda® Linketts™ into ¼-inch slices.
- Mix flour, corn meal, sugar, salt, baking powder, and cornstarch together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix almond milk and oil together in a separate container, then add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add Loma Linda® Linketts™ and stir to combine.
- Spray the cups of a regular muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Fill each cup ¾ full with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes. Serve hot.