- 7 c. potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. raw cashews
- 3 cans (15 oz.) corn, divided
- 1/4 c. chicken-like seasoning
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Place potatoes and onions in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a low boil; cook until potatoes are tender.
- In blender, place 2 cups of the potato mixture, cashews, 1/2 a can of corn along with a little water (1/4 to 1/2 cup), adding more water as necessary until mixture is very smooth. Add to potatoes along with remaining ingredients and stir until well-mixed. Add water as needed to reach desired consistency. Heat, but do not boil.
Makes 12 servings