- 1 lb. firm tofu
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 vegetarian sausages, minced, opt.
- 1/4 c. minced red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. minced orange or yellow bell pepper
- 1 tsp. chicken style seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Wrap tofu and place under a weight in refrigerator overnight.
- In a skillet, heat oil and add onions, peppers, garlic and sausages. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- In a medium bowl, combine tofu and seasonings. Mash with a pastry blender.
- Add to skillet, mix and sauté until heated through.