- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 large potatoes, sliced
- 1/4 c. onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c. red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- sea salt to taste
- Cut the potatoes into slices. Spray the tray with oil. Lay the potatoes in a single layer on the tray.
- Bake the potatoes at 450 degrees for approximately 8 minutes.
- Spray a large skillet with oil and heat over medium heat. Slice peppers and onions into fine strips. Add the onion and peppers to the skillet.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté until tender. Add the seasonings and salt.
- Place the potatoes and stir-fry mixture in a serving bowl.