- Collard green leaves
- 2 c. raw sunflower seeds, soaked for 6 – 8 hours
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 c. diced red pepper
- 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. chicken-style seasoning
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Matchstick carrots
- Cut Romaine lettuce
- Sliced avocados
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce:
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 oz. jar of roasted red peppers
- 3/4 c. vegetable broth
- 1/4 c. vegan sour cream
- Remove stems from collard green leaves and blanch for 60 seconds.
- Place sunflower seeds, celery, cilantro, onion powder, red pepper, onion powder, chicken-style, sea salt and lemon juice into food processor and process until coarse or smooth, depending on your taste.
- In a medium skillet sauté garlic and onion in olive oil, adding paprika, roasted red peppers, salt and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil and add vegan sour cream.
- To make rolls, place a collard leaf rib side up, and add a couple of teaspoons of paté on the wide end. Top with some carrots, lettuce, sprouts and avocados. Tuck in sides and roll up. Serve with fiery roasted red pepper sauce.