- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- pinch of salt
Walnut Taco Meat:
- 1 1/2 c. walnuts, soaked overnight
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne
Macadamia Almond Cheese:
- 1 1/2 c. soaked almonds
- 1/2 c. soaked macadamia nuts
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1/2 c. water
- Collard green leaves
- Cut away the tough stems of the collard green leaves, and gently break the remaining stem to make the leaf more flexible.
- Mix marinade ingredients together and brush onto the collard leaves. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place taco meat ingredients in food processor and pulse until particles resemble burger. Set aside.
- Place macadamia cheese ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread some of the cheese over a prepared collard leaf. Add walnut taco meat in the middle. Add lettuce, tomato, avocado, onion and jalapeño.
- Tuck in edges and roll up. Serve fresh.
* Walnut taco meat can be put in the dehydrator and used as a crumble over salads.