- 1/4 batch multi-ultra dough
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1+1/2 c. shredded coconut
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- 1 tsp. Ener-G egg replacer mixed with 1/4 c. water
- 1 tsp. sugar mixed with 1/4 c. water
- Roll dough into a large rectangle. Mix coconut, margarine, sugar and nuts together. Spread over bread dough and roll up tightly. Cut into slices and place on baking sheet.
- Let rise in warm place until doubled – about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with topping and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 – 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.