- 1 batch graham cracker crust
- 2/3 c. extra-firm silken tofu
- 2/3 c. coconut milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1/2 c. malt-sweetened carob chips
- 1/3 c. cane juice crystals or sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 c. shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 c. almonds or other nuts, lightly toasted
- Press graham cracker crust mixture evenly into the bottom of an 8 x 8″ baking sheet.
- In food processor, place tofu, coconut milk, carob chips, cane crystals and cornstarch. Process until smooth and well mixed.
- Spread mixture over graham cracker crust. Mix coconut and nuts and sprinkle over the top. Press down lightly with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes. Cool before cutting.