- 1 16-oz. package silken tofu
- 1/2 c. Silk non-dairy creamer
- 3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 8 – 10 slices French or Italian bread
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except bread. Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into bowl with a flat bottom to make it easy for dipping Slice bread into 1-inch slices and completely moisten in creamy mixture. Lift out of mixture, letting it drain slightly, and transfer to a medium-hot griddle that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking oil spray, or spread thinly with soy margarine.
- Sprinkle tops with additional cinnamon and brown for 3 – 4 minutes. then flip and brown on other side. Remove from griddle and keep warm on platter in oven until ready to serve. Serve hot with pure maple syrup and fresh berries.