- 1 cup sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup onion, julienned
- 1 ½ cup celery, julienned
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower pieces
- 2 cup Cedar Lake Vege Chick’n, diced
- 1 tsp. McKay’s Chicken Seasoning
- 2 tsp. low-sodium Salt
- 4 cups soy milk, plain
- ½ cup unbleached white flour
- ¼ cup soy margarine
- In a large skillet on medium-high, heat the canola oil, and add the onions, garlic, celery and red pepper. Sauté until tender. In a separate dish, cook the broccoli, cauliflower and carrots in the microwave for about 6 minutes.
- Place four cups cold soy milk into a medium saucepan. Take ½ cup of the cold soy milk and stir in ½ cup unbleached flour and ¼ cup melted soy margarine. Whip together until creamy and free of lumps and stir into cold soy milk in the saucepan.
- Add the seasonings and bring to a soft boil, stirring constantly until thickened. Stir in the chicken-like veggie meat and add all the other ingredients. Serve with homemade bread and a relish tray.