- 1 Grapefruit
- 2 Oranges
- ½ c. fresh or dried figs
- ¼ c. raw nuts
- 2 sliced apples
- 2 Tbsp. vegan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 head lettuce
- Salt to taste
- Remove the peel from the oranges and grapefruit. Do this by cutting off the ends first and then removing the rest of the peel by cutting sections off to expose the inner pulp only.
- Using a paring knife remove the remaining pulp/wedges from the inner skins on the oranges and grapefruit.
- Remove the skin from the apple. Cut the apple in wedges.
- Place all the fruit into a bowl. Chop the head lettuce loosely and add to the bowl.
- Add the pecans, dried figs, salt, and toss together. Add olive oil and toss again.