- 2 20-oz. cans Worthington choplets
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 c. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. soy margarine
- 1/2 c. Wondra flour
- 4 c. unsweetened original almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. Better than Bouillon mushroom base
- 1 tsp. dried or fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- Sauté onions and mushrooms until tender. Set aside.
- Drain choplets and place in a bag with flour and shake well.
- Spray baking sheet and place patties on it. Spray tops of patties, place in a 400 degree oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn patties, spray and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- To make gravy, melt margarine in saucepan and add 1/2 cup flour. Stir until smooth and hot.
- Slowly add almond milk, stirring constantly. Add mushroom base, parsley and liquid aminos.
- Layer patties in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Spoon mushrooms and onions over the patties and pour gravy over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.