- 2 c. flour
- 12-oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips or carob chips
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. natural sugar
- 1 c. softened vegan margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Shredded coconut
- 1/2 c. nuts
- Maraschino cherries, sliced
- Black and red licorice, sliced
- In mixing bowl, combine margarine, sugar, and vanilla, and stir well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix into butter and sugar. Mix well. Pat out onto an oiled pizza pan.
- Melt chips in a double boiler and spread over dough.
- Top with coconut, nuts, black and red licorice, and cherries.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 25 minutes.