- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 canned chipotle chilies with sauce, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 3/4 c. uncooked quinoa
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c. fresh or frozen corn
- 2 1/2 c. water
- 2 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 1/2 c. diced mango
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 lime
- In a medium skillet, sauté onions and garlic in a little water water until onions are transparent.
- Add oregano and chicken style seasoning. Add remaining water, quinoa, corn, black beans, green onion and chipotle; cover and simmer until quinoa is tender.
- Squeeze lime juice over quinoa. Top with mango and fresh cilantro.