- 1 c. cooked lentils
- 1 c. cooked farro
- 1 package Gardenburger black bean chipotle burgers
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 medium onion, pureed in 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 c. finely chopped pecans
- 1 c. quick oats
- 1 14.5 oz. can petite diced tomatoes, pureed
- 1/4 c. finely diced onion
- 1 c. ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vegan worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. original cholula sauce
- In a medium saucepan, combine all chili sauce ingredients and mix. Simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the other ingredients and mix well with hands until well combined.
- Shape into 1″ balls and place on oil-sprayed baking dish. Bake at 375 – 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Turn and spray with oil. Bake until crispy on the outside.
- Place in baking dish and pour sauce over it. Bake until hot and bubbly.