- 2 c. gluten flour
- 1/2 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 c. chicken style seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 c. warm water
- 2 c. cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 c. unbleached white flour
- 1/2 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tsp. chicken style seasoning
- 1 12.3 oz. package silken tofu
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2/3 c. oil
- For nuggets, mix dry ingredients. Add water and mix well.
- Divide dough into 120 pieces and drop into boiling water. Simmer for about an hour. Drain.
- For mayonnaise, place tofu in blender and add lemon juice and salt. Blend until smooth. Add oil and blend until well mixed.
- Mix breading ingredients together. Dip cooked gluten nuggets into mayonnaise, then into breading mix.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.