- 1 c. soaked garbanzos
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1 1/4 c. gluten flour
- 1/4 c. finely chopped celery
- In blender, blend soaked garbanzos and water until smooth.
- Pour into mixing bowl and add seasonings and gluten flour. Knead until well mixed.
- Flatten and place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Chop cooked veggie meat into bite-sized pieces, place in food processor and process until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Mix in chopped celery and Vegenaise. Serve with your favorite bread.