- 2 c. cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 1/2 c. frozen sweet corn
- 1 medium poblano pepper, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 3 Tbsp. Thai chili sauce (Sriracha)
- 1 – 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c. vegan soy chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 c. vegetable broth
- 18 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 – 14 1/2 oz. can chili style chunky tomatoes
- 1 – 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 – 20 oz. jar picante sauce or salsa
- In a large skillet, sauté onions and corn over high heat until corn is a little blackened.
- Add peppers and soy chicken, Thai chili sauce, rice, beans and seasonings, and stir and heat, adding vegetable broth as needed.
- Place some of the vegetable mixure in the center of a tortillas and roll up, tucking ends in. Bake on oil-sprayed baking sheet at 400 degrees for 1/2 hour.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and heat. Drizzle over roll-ups and serve.