- 1 c. water
- 1/4 c. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c. vegan chicken, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp. McKay’s beef style seasoning
- 4 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 c. slivered almonds, toasted
- chopped scallions
- Place all ingredients in a large saucepan except the slivered almonds, cornstarch and 3 tablespoons of water. Cook until crisp-tender.
- Mix the cornstarch and water together, stir into the vegetables and cook until thickened. Serve over brown jasmine rice or favorite oriental noodles.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and scallions.