- 1 c. Worthington Vegetable Skallops
- 2 c. leafy green lettuce
- 1/4 c. carrots, grated
- 1/2 c. fresh tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 c. asparagus, lightly steamed
Spicy Ranch Dressing:
- 1/4 c. reduced fat Veganaise
- 1/2 tsp. ketchup
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- dash seasoned salt
- water as needed
- Cut the Worthington® Vegetable Skallops® into strips and place them in a skillet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sauté over medium-high heat until they are golden brown. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- For Spicy Ranch Dressing: In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together and thin with a little water if needed. Chill in the refrigerator until needed.
- Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces and place on a platter. Sprinkle the grated carrot on top of lettuce.
- Place the tomato wedges on the lettuce and carrot and add the Worthington® Vegetable Skallops® and asparagus.
- Drizzle the spicy ranch dressing on top or serve on the side.