- 1 c. peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. white sugar
- 1 Tbsp. dark sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. original soy milk
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 c. sugar snap peas, cut in halves
- 1 c. sweet red pepper, slivered
- 1 c. cucumber, diced
- 1 c. grated carrots
- 4 c. cooked oriental noodles*
- In a medium bowl, mix prepared noodles, cucumbers, snap peas, peppers and carrots.
- In a separate bowl, combine peanut butter, lime juice, sesame oil, soy milk, ginger, garlic, pepper flakes, soy sauce, water and sugars. Stir into noodles and vegetables. Serve on lettuce leaves.
* To cook oriental noodles, drop into boiling salted water and boil for 3 minutes, then drain and rinse in cold water.