- 1 c. soy margarine
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 c. quick oats
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 36 cherries from cherry pie filling
- 1/3 c. almond milk
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 2 c. sweetened coconut, chopped
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine margarine, water, almond extract and sugar and beat well with a hand mixer.
- In another bowl, combine flour, oats, pecans and salt. Add to margarine and sugar mixture and mix well.
- Using a little more than 1 tablespoon of dough, form into a ball and flatten with hands.
- Place a cherry in the middle and pinch dough closed around the cherry.
- Place on oiled cookie sheet and bake at 350 – 375 degrees for 10 – 17 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar, almond milk and almond extract. Dip cookies into mixture and roll in coconut.