- 2 c. gluten free rolled oats, soaked and drained
- 1 c. sprouted buckwheat, dried
- 1/2 c. raw sunflower seeds, soaked and drained
- 1/2 c. chia seeds
- 1/2 c. red beets, chopped
- 6 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 c. orange or pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. star anise, ground
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 c. coconut flakes
- 2 c. dried pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 c. dried cherries
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Place wet ingredients into food processor and process until smooth.
- Mix into dry ingredients. Spread on dehydrator sheet and dry for about 10 hours, or until a little crunchy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.