- 2 c. raw almonds, soaked and dehydrated
- 1/2 c. chopped zucchini with skin
- 1 1/2 c. zucchini, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 c. raisins or currants
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/4 c. water
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 c. flaxseed meal
- 1/4 c. psyllium husk powder
- 1 c. oat flower
- toasted coconut for topping
- In a food processor, combine almonds and 1/2 cup zucchini with skins. Process until crumbly. Set aside.
- In food processor, combine remaining zucchini, raisins, honey, water and salt. Process until smooth.
- Add almond mixture, oat flour, flaxseed meal and psyllium. Process until well mixed. Shape into a loaf about 3 inches high.
- Sprinkle with coconut or flaxseeds. Dehyrate for an hour or two. Slice 1/4 inch thick. Continue to dry for another 8 – 10 hours.