- 1 package firm, water-packed tofu
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. chicken-like seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 c. cheese sauce
- 1 c. water
- 3/4 c. raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 4-oz. jar pimentos or 1 red bell pepper
- Combine all cheese sauce ingredients in blender and blend until very smooth.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Leftover cheese sauce can be refrigerated and used in another recipe.
- Serve as sandwich filling, dip for crackers or spread on cucumber sliced and lettuce leaves.