- 1+1/2 c. water
- 3 Tbsp. agar powder
- 1 c. additional water
- 1 c. raw, rinsed cashews
- 4-oz. jar pimentos or 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2+3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Bring 1+1/2 cups of water to a boil and stir in agar powder with a whisk. Return to a boil and remove from heat.
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients and blend until very smooth.
- Add agar mixture to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into loaf pan lined with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour. Slice or grate as desired.