- 1 small head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 – 2 tsp. Madras curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 2 – 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 – 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 c. chopped onions
- 1 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 8 – 10 curry leaves
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. coriander and cumin powder, opt.
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 – 2 green chilies, chopped
- Heat oil in skillet and add onions, chilies and curry leaves. Salt to taste. Sauté until lightly browned.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric and chili powder. Add potatoes and a little water. Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cauliflower, salt to taste, and cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes longer.
- Add cumin and coriander powder and cook 2 minutes, longer. Stir in cilantro and serve.