- 1/2 c. organic brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c. Turbinado sugar
- 1/2 Earth Balance soy margarine
- 1/4 Tofutti sour cream
- 2 Tsp. ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp. hot water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 c. gluten free all purpose flour or white wheat flour
- 1/4 c. carob powder
- 2 tsp. Roma or other coffee substitute
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. organic powdered sugar
- Cream margarine and Turbinado sugar together with hand mixer.
- Stir flaxseed and water together and add. Add vanilla and Tofutti sour cream.
- Combine flour, Roma, carob, and salt and add to liquid ingredients a little at a time. Mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls into powdered sugar, roll and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 – 15 minutes.