- 1 3/4 c. whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cane juice crystals
- 2 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 1/3 c. oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 c. Awesome Fudge, cut into small chunks *
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts, optional
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, oil and vanilla. Add to dry mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Stir in fudge chunks and nuts and mix in. Drop by scoop onto a lightly oiled baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11 – 12 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges.
* Can substitute carob chips if you like.