- 1 c. honey
- 1/4 c. oil
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. soy milk powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. orange or lemon zest
- 2/3 c. medium-roast carob powder
- 1/2 c. oat flour
- 1/4 c. unbleached white flour
- 1/4 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 c. chopped walnuts
- Pour honey into medium mixing bowl. Add oil, vanilla, lemon juice and zest.
- Blend with hand mixer until light and creamy. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into oiled and floured 8″ x 8″ baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 – 40 minutes, being careful not to over bake.
- Cool and cut into squares. Garnish with coconut if desired.