- 1 16-oz. package angel hair pasta
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 6 c. diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 c. coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- salt to taste
- In a medium skillet sauté garlic and crushed red pepper until garlic is lightly toasted. Add tomatoes and heat.
- When tomatoes are hot, add the fresh herbs and salt to taste. Stir and continue to heat for another minute or two.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Pour sauce into cooked pasta and toss. Serve hot.