- 6 c. potatoes, cubed and cooked until tender but still firm
- 2 c. fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 c. slivered mini red, yellow and orange peppers
- 1/2 c. sliced black olives
- 1 package MorningStar Farms Grillers Chik’n patties
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 large avocado, halved, peeled and seeded
- 1 tsp. Vegesal
- Spray a skillet with oil and heat patties until browned on each side.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, peppers, and spinach.
- For dressing: Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, Vegesal and mustard in a jar. Chop avocado and add.
- Close jar and shake well. Add to bowl with potatoes. Slice patties and add. Mix well.