- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c. onions, chopped or slivered
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper, slivered and cut in half
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 4 c. herb-seasoned croutons
- 1+1/2 c. water
- 1+1/2 tsp. McKay’s chicken-style seasoning
- 2 c. butternut squash, cooked and cubed
- Mix chicken style seasoning and water and pour this over the croutons. Allow to soak 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sauté onions and peppers in olive oil until tender. Add croutons and mix together. Add squash and sea salt. Cook until heated through. Serve.