- 1 Tbsp. safflower oil
- 1 onion, finely minced
- 7 c. peeled, cubed butternut squash
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 c. water
- 2 Tbsp. Bill’s Best Chick’nish seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt, or to taste
- 1/2 c. canned coconut milk
- 4 – 6 c. water
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in oil, then add squash and 2 cups water. Add ginger, bring to a boil and cook until soft.
- Pour into blender, add Bill’s Best seasoning and blend until smooth.
- Return to saucepan and add water until desired consistency is reached. Add coconut milk, heat and serve.