- 2 c. black beans, cooked and mashed
- 1 c. cooked brown rice
- 1 c. prepared soy curls
- 1/2 c. sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 c. sliced green bell pepper
- 1/2 c. sliced onion
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 c. sliced celery
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- pinch of salt, optional
- whole wheat tortillas
- Heat oil in skillet and add garlic and onions. Add celery and peppers and salt if desired, and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Add soy curls and heat. Place beans, rice and vegetables in the center of a warmed tortilla and roll up.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 – 10 minutes until warmed and slightly crispy. Serve with fresh salsa*, cashew cheese and avocado if you like.
*Make fresh salsa with chopped tomatoes, garlic, onion, fresh lemon juice and fresh cilantro.