- 2 c. onions, diced small
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 12-oz. package Yves burger (2 cups)
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 15.5-oz. can chili beans
- 1 c. sliced black olives
- 4 slices Daiya cheddar style slices
- 1 c. corn, cooked and drained
- 2 c. milk salsa
- 1/2 c. Tofutti Better than Sour Cream
- 8 flour tortillas
- Add the water to a large skillet. Add the seasonings and onions and sauté until the onions are almost transparent.
- Add the burger and fry for another 5 – 7 minutes. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with oil spray.
- Spread 1 cup salsa on the bottom of the pan and lay two flour tortillas on the salsa.
- Spread with Tofutti Better than Sour Cream. Add 1 cup chili beans, then 1 cup burger, 1/4 cup olives, 1/4 c. cooked corn, and 1 slice of Daiya cheese, torn into small pieces.
- Repeat layers twice. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes. Serve hot.