- 3 c. rehydrated soy curls, coarsely diced
- 1/2 c. red hot sauce
- 1 1/2 c. finely diced celery
- 1/2 c. finely diced onions
- 2 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken-style seasoning
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 container Tofutti cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Tofutti sour cream
- 1 package vegan sharp shredded cheese
- In a medium saucepan, sauté celery and onions in olive oil until onions are clear.
- Mix hot sauce into soy curls and let stand.
- Add chicken-style, cayenne, paprika, and soy curls to skillet and stir fry until well combined.
- Stir in cream cheese, sour cream and vegan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, or serve hot from the skillet.