- 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 pound bucatini pasta, cooked
- salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp. fresh garlic
- olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 c. kalamata olives
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- Place olives and garlic in food processor and process, drizzling in olive oil while continuing to process.
- Pour into a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil. Add cooked pasta and sauté until heated through.
- Add tomatoes and toss. Place on serving plate and garnish with basil leaves.
- Add a little vegan Parmesan if you like.